From Arusha to Miniature America! - by Zac


I suppose your wondering what I mean by "Miniature America". I'll explain. A few days ago my family and I set off to go to R.V.A. for a test trial. of course since we lived in Arusha that meant we had to go through the boarder and "Miniature America". The real name of "Miniature America" is Nairobi. On the way up to the Rift Valley we had to stop for gas. At the gas station we looked in to the little shop and saw "Chicken Inn", "Pizza Inn", "Creamy Inn" and "Baker's Inn". At this point we were starving and got out to get some gas and then some grub. We ate at "Chicken Inn" and then I had dessert at "Creamy Inn". It was the closest we've ever gotten to western culture in Africa EVER. Excepts of course for South Africa. We then went to R.V.A. after we had chicken burgers at "Chicken Inn" and ate dinner there. R.V.A. was amazing and I'm truly excited to go in September. They had lots of very friendly teachers and kids at the school that were very welcoming. We ate at the Cafeteria and had rolls with jam for dinner when we got there, Boiled eggs and toast the next moarning and guess what... Chicken burgers for lunch! We loved R.V.A. and I attended some classes the 2nd day we were there. It was alot of fun and definitely worth while.

Sincerly yours,
Zac

Comments

John and Judy said…
Hi Zac!
What a food adventure you had! The best sort. Keziah and I just read your blog entry and are amazed that you are going to go away for school. We both think you are really brave and we are really glad that you like the school so much. That's awesome. Keziah says that she would never be able to do that! We really love your family's blog. Especially the 'friendly maori pix'.
God bless you Zac,
love Judy and Keziah Davies