Little Narok! By Zac



For 8 months now I’ve been praying that I’d get a new dog!
I left my amazing dog named Jigger at home in Canada for someone else to keep for us while we’re gone.
To this day I still REALLY miss my dog and have been praying to get another one!
The one problem is that I’m going to Boarding School in Kenya and your not aloud dogs there because it’s against the rules for a student to bring one!
My mom has had a dream that’s told her that my “House Parents” are going to get a dog so that I will have one at RVA.
Everyday we’ve had a small black dog that is owned by a woman who is also part of our organization. Her real name is Lois but we all call her Bibi*.
The little dog’s name is Narok**.
Recently Bibi and Babu*** have left Narok in our care as they’ve left for New Zealand.
Narok is a lovely old little daschund with a gray face from her age!
It’s been lovely to take care of her although she’s had a ruff first night!

Sincerely yours,
;-) Zac (-;




• * = Swahili for Grandma
• ** = Swahili for Black
• *** = Swahili for Grandpa

Comments