Tuition to Mudhuts... by Justine


Just a short blog to tell about our lovely garden boy. My parents pray with their workers every morning. They are the loveliest people and so faithful when they pray. Silas, the gardener on the base, prays (in Swahili) everyday for money for my tuition for university as we pray for money for him to build his mud house. It is so humble to hear them pray for our family and our little requests on a day to day basis, when their requests seem so much more important and urgent. God must have so much patience for the vast scale of prayers we all pray for. From silly (possibly desperate) prayers like "God help me to lose weight" to more serious prayers of "God please provide the money for my mudhut" I love how He delights in all details of our lives and listens to all types of prayers. He's a good God :) And its so humbling to hear my requests right along side those of Silas'.

Comments