The Cosmic Trilogy : Out of the Silent Planet & Perelandra


The Cosmic Trilogy : Out of the Silent Planet & Perelandra
Book Report By Zachary Owens

This Trilogy made by C.S. Lewis is slightly beyond my age yet I have read the first two and started the third and have enjoyed them lots. I definitely recomend these books to anyone even if you don’t like science fiction. The first is about a young man named Ransom who accidently interupts a secret experiment in one of his old colleagues house and next thing he knows he’s in a space ship derrected towards Mars (or should I say Malacandra) and ends up among several aliens. But the rest you need to read for yourself.

There are many paralels to stories in the Bible and the second is a repitition of "the fall" of creation on another planet which he needs to stop. I definitely was interested and loved this book most so far.

If you do read them I challenge to find out similarities in the Bible.

Good luck reading y’all!
Zac

Comments