My 2nd birthday in Africa.....

David decided that after a hectic day of worship seminars and ferrying guests that as well as sticking to our plan to celebrate our birthdays and anniversary later..... he would also take my for dinner..

In the morning, I had received, my to my surprise a phone call from Justine. The evening before I had a skype chat with Celeste in England before she left for her youth weekend and in the photo below you can see I am talking to Zac in Kenya. My friend Sally, also a missionary, decided that coffee in the morning while my husband was busy would also be a good idea... she and Renee organized coffee with friends for morning tea. What a treat!!

God, also had a present for me..... see the photo below!!


Comments

justine said…
this is so lovely. It made me teary. God was really looking out for you mumma! xo ...especially with your daughter calling you ;)