Prayer for this coming year!

This is a prayer that I discovered in "Culture of Honour" by Danny Silk.
The Bethel church prays this as they receive the offering. I pray it over my life and over the lives of those I love.
See if it is anointed for this time in your life:


Today, as we receive this offering, we believe You for:
Heaven open, earth invaded
Storehouses unlocked and miracles created
Dreams and visions
Angelic visitations
Declarations, impartation, and divine manifestations
Anointings, giftings, and calls
Positions and promotions
Provisions and resources
To go to the nations
Souls and more souls
From every generation
Saved and set free
Carrying Kingdom revival
Thank You Father, that as I join my value system to Yours,
You will shower FAVOR, BLESSING, and INCREASE
upon me so I have more than enough to co-labor with
Heaven to see Jesus get His FULL REWARD!
HALLELUJAH!

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN! In fact the whole amen chorus from" Messaiah'.

This absolutely resonates with me.

Love Susan