trinity in my sights...


After praying and lots of talks I've decided to head back to Vancouver. The fact that my visa runs out in June/July also helps with such decisions! I found out that I cannot really stay in another country for longer than six months without a professional education. To be able to have my 'doors opened' for the future, I'm heading back to study at Trinity Western in Langley. I'm hoping to become an elementary (primary) school teacher.This course will take about four years, and if you're thinking "wait, isn't it ridiculously expensive to go to Trinity Western?" you'd be right. Thankfully God seemed to have provided for that just before I left Vancouver from an ICBC payout from a car accident I was in a couple of years ago. It is not alot considering the tuition fees, but it will get me through my first year. After that I'm going to pray to see whether I should trust God for more provision or find other ways of aquiring an education. I've always wanted to go to Trinity, just to learn a deeper understanding of the Bible etc. Just wanting to know God more and understand things to a deeper level. It will be a definite change and bittersweet experience of moving away from my family and starting an independant life in Canada. I'm excited, nervous, prayful, and scared, but i know God will be with me! This time in Africa has and remains to be such a blessing and a real time of stretching and learning. I look forward to the amazing times Jesus has planned for me here and back in Canada! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with some of you guys soon!

Comments

Suse Dawe said…
God bless you Jussie as you spread your wings.
A pity Oz is not on the flight path.
Lots of love,
Susan
betwain said…
Hi Justine,

Craig here, remember your sometimes guitar teacher from a few years ago? Great to hear you are coming back our way and going to TWU. Langley has always been one of my favourite spots with a nice balance of town and farm life going on.
Just finishing my thesis at Regent and moving on to graduate school at law with the intent, God willing, of being an instuctor and researcher. Racheal works as a supervisor in an art academy near here and she loves the job. Garrison, our little boy, does alot of running, eating, sleeping, and saying "this way daddy!."

Please say a big hi to your mom and dad and zack, and Celeste if you see her. I will pray for you all as you move forward in the journey.

God's peace to you all,

Craig